(Closed) Help – Opinions Needed on 2014 Pronovias Dress

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 32
245 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - Beach

@Eordy:  I got it from a boutique store but not from the U.S. It costs about  1600 $ dont know if you found it cheaper or more expensive update me 😀 love that I have a dress twiin do you have pictures of you wearing the dress?

Post # 32
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Go for Leire!  I think its stunning. i have the same taste – i  tried Gemma, Ethel, Kathleen and pronovias Olate, Leiben and another fishtail and was choosing between them. I think the VW are all gorgeous, but i think can be a little unforgiving (although look gr8 on u in pics) and i thought they were 1) heavy, 2) difficult to walk in 3) ridiculously expensive for what they are 4) over popularised.  As such, I went with Olate because of the shape that pronovias gives ad because i thought it was unique, but to be honest i am now in the process of maybe switching to Leire/ Beca from the 2015 because i really like the swirly pattern these both have. . . <br /><br />I conclude with saying – Rock that figure! In 40 years, you’ll be like DAMN i had a good body! (my mum kept telling me that when i was in fishtails and worrying that it wasnt bridal enough!)

The topic ‘Help – Opinions Needed on 2014 Pronovias Dress’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors