(Closed) Help please Allure C281 dress in ivory or champagne!

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
3848 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
LSands1027:   What is your skin tone?

Post # 4
1 posts
Wannabee

hi!

I just bought this dress for my wedding!… I bought it in the champagne color, and it almost has a pink tinge to it –which I loved and thought went better with my skin tone. It fit amazing–and the quality of the dress is so nice–its a nice satin– and it has buttons down the back…the sparkle of the top peice is amazing in person- pictures don’t do it justice.

I have a olive skin tone, and i’m fairly long in the torso area which fit nicely.

Let me know if you have any other questions-I’d love to help!

Victoria

Post # 7
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Do any of you have a picture of yourself in this dress at your wedding? I would love to see if you do as I am thinking about this for myself in the champagne.

Post # 8
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2015

I’m on the same boat & can’t decide between the ivory or champagne color. Has anyone seen this dress in ivory? It seems like all the boutiques have this dress only the champagne color. I want to see the ivory before I order! Wedding is in Nov. Thanks!

Post # 9
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2016

<a href=

Post # 10
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2016

View original reply
cheryllynn:  Beautiful! Do you have any pics from your wedding? Would love to see how the dress looks with your bridal party. 

The topic ‘Help please Allure C281 dress in ivory or champagne!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors