(Closed) Help please! Mid-production pics Jasmines Justin Alexander 8610 (lots of pics!!)

posted 9 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Should I ask Jasmines to add more sparkle (using the crystals and pearls and minimising the spacing)

Yes

No

• Post # 32
    1954 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: May 2011

The dress looks beautiful!!  I can see what you mean with the zipper, but if you are wearing your hair down, no one will notice. As far as adding more sparkle, I think it depends on what you want. The detail at the waist looks very pretty as is, keep in mind most of your photos will be at a distance. So I’m not sure adding sparkle in between to fill things in will really add very much. Love the buttons on the back! 🙂

Post # 33
    95 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

Your dress is stunning and they have captured the elegance of the fall of the skirt very well. I love your buttons and I do think that adding more dainty beading would enhance the applique motif. I’m sure James will sort this for you. So happy you also got your dream dress, it’s great isn’t it?! x

Post # 34
    309 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

This looks AWESOME! I think a little more sparkle could look awesome! And I agree, love love love love the buttons. I can’t say anything about the extra layer of tulle, but this is mid-production, maybe they haven’t done it yet?

Post # 35
    4539 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

@happylizzle:  are they going to add loops for the buttons? If so, this will pull the “flap” closed and the zipper shouldn’t be exposed anymore.

Post # 36
    757 posts
    Busy bee

Just clarify the zip issue with James.  I don’t think they add the hook and eye until the very end and should take care of this.

Post # 37
    59 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

Wow! Your dress is gorgeous! I can’t really tell a difference with the original! I see what your saying about the buttons but I think if you have the hook added at the top, it’ll close it in just a little more and you won’t notice. Those buttons are just so amazing, very original! 

Congrats on your dress! I hope we get to see pictures of it on once you get it! 

Post # 38
    225 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

@IzzyBear:  “are they going to add loops for the buttons? If so, this will pull the “flap” closed and the zipper shouldn’t be exposed anymore.”

+1!

Post # 40
    4539 posts
    Honey bee

@happylizzle:  I think adding the loops is a preference (my dress came with them though). For your dress I think adding them would help pull the “flap” over the zipper and hide it better. But you can always ask James his opinion, since he knows way more than me lol

Post # 42
    4539 posts
    Honey bee

@happylizzle:  oh gosh, 3-4 days?! I just got mid production pics of my veil and had a few questions for James…I don’t know if I can wait that long! Haha

Post # 44
    8 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: March 2013

Wow Jasmines does such a good job! I love love the buttons and they did a great job on the bead work. That dress is going to be amazing on.

The topic ‘Help please! Mid-production pics Jasmines Justin Alexander 8610 (lots of pics!!)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors