(Closed) Help please! Mid-production pics Jasmines Justin Alexander 8610 (lots of pics!!)

posted 9 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Should I ask Jasmines to add more sparkle (using the crystals and pearls and minimising the spacing)

Yes

No

• Post # 123
    165 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

LOVE it!!!

Post # 124
    18 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: October 2013

@berryknob:  

The design of the dress is asymmetrical, hence why it slants off to one side. Bless her, she was so excited and pleased, so why make negative comments at this stage, especially when you’re not familiar with the original dress?

@happylizzle

Your dress looks exactly as I remember the beautiful original, when I tried it on! Well done for perservering and keeping us all posted throughout the process!it’s useful for brides to know at there are other options for them! Happy wedding day to you! X

Post # 125
    71 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

Hi happylizzle!  How did all these ended?  Did you received a gorgeous replica?  Are you happy with it?   I am in the same situation… no budget (got fired unfairly while I was planning my wedding) and need to order from China or I will end up using any white dress I have in the wardrobe… please help!  Do you recomend Jasmines?   Thanks!  Bea.

Post # 126
    339 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2015

Its lovely and you will look AMAZING IN IT> I do think more bling and buttons will really set it off. !!! Love it otherwise.

Post # 135
    513 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

@happylizzle:  I’m also in the UK – did you get charged any import tax? 

The topic ‘Help please! Mid-production pics Jasmines Justin Alexander 8610 (lots of pics!!)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors