Post # 1
We’ve narrowed down our photobooth choices to two and need help making a decision. Hope you can help us! Mainly we’re wondering if it’s worth spluring and going with a nicer booth.
Here are the two options we’ve narrowed down:
– By far the cheapest in the area – $15 under our budget
– Bare minimum – booth is just a basic booth with curtains
– Extra costs for guestbook ($15), props ($50), table ($10) OR bring our own
2.) Fancy schmancy
– 30% discount but still $110 more than option #1 – $95 over our budget
– Amazing booth – beautiful, customizable signs, looks professional, bench in booth
– Guestbook, props, table included
Attendant, unlimited prints, flash drive w/pictures, no tax/travel fee/setup fee, big booths, customizable logo on prints
Post # 3
Well, if you are planning on getting props then you may want price out what props you want to have and see what the difference in price is then. Personally, we have been at weddings with just open booths with just a sheet backdrop and fun props and it was just as good as a fancy booth.
Post # 4
I think you could add the details you love about the fancy one for less than you’d spend getting it. I would check out how much money and effort it would cost to do so, and then make the decision. You could probably make your props yourself, too.
Post # 5
@chasesgirl: I agree. Besides, I’d probably bring in more personal props no matter who we choose. We are just wondering if guests really care if the booths are nice or not (i.e. visible pvc pipes).
@peachacid: The nicer booth is actually a “real” professional booth so we probably wouldn’t be able to duplicate that but yes, you’re right, we could make our own props or go to the dollar store.