Post # 16
- Wedding: November 2014 - 11/15/14-Vineyard
I would change the parmesan even though the restaurant spells it that way. It is super hard to read in that font and color. Can you change it to the darker color like what is on your invitations and change the font to something “less script-y”?
Post # 17
I also read “Cider of Events”
Also… it should read Bride‘s Entrance(with an apostrophe)… Brides implies more than one bride.
Post # 18
1. Parmesan, not parmesean
2. Penne pasta instead of noodles. Noodles doesn’t sound elegant
3. Bride’s/Groom’s parents not Brides/Grooms parents
4. Bride’s Entrance not Brides Entrance
5. Exchanging of vows not exchange of
6. cocktails and hor d’oeuvres not drinks and apps- it sounds classier
Post # 19
Thanks ladies! i will ask her about changing these things! This is the same format my invitation rough drafts were sent like & they were easier to read when printed. I may ask her to tweak the font to something similar but easier to read Though:) my wedding is so close I’m sort of freaking outttt!!!
Post # 20
In addtion to what everyone else has said – I would vote for eliminating the line that just says “Parents” and keep the Bride’s Parents / Groom’s Parents labels only.
I’m guessing the names look really odly aligned to us because its all centered? Then with the last names omitted it just makes it look really off?
Post # 21
For order of events, is the wedding party walking too? Also would you put the parents on the list first or the wedding party?