(Closed) Help should I get Barcelona or Kristin by Maggie Sottero or 2302 Alfred Angelo?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which of the 3 dresses should I pick?
    Alfred Angelo 2302 : (40 votes)
    43 %
    Barcelona by Maggie Sottero : (31 votes)
    34 %
    Kristin by Maggie Sottero : (21 votes)
    23 %
  • Post # 4
    1474 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2011 - Bent Creek Winery (Livermore, California); Reception: Family Residence (San Ramon, California)

They’re all lovely and very different, but there’s something about the AA dress that I’m really drawn to. It’s very stunning and is quite unique – I love it! The only thing I don’t love it the ribbon under the bust, but I think a sparkly belt or thicker sash would look amazing. 

Post # 5
    448 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: December 2010

I think the Kristin is so unique!

Post # 6
    6892 posts
    Busy Beekeeper
    • Wedding: March 2012

I was torn between the first and second options! I voted for number 2 though because I think that number 1 is very body-type specific. So until I could see YOU in 1 and 2, I vote 2. They are both simply stunning.

I’m just not a huge fan of number 3. Too much going on.

Post # 7
    1724 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

I voted for one! two is also gorgeous…I feel that #3 is too formal for a morning wedding?

Post # 8
    1133 posts
    Bumble bee

NUmber one is my favorite AND goes with your morning/lunch wedding for sure. They are all beautiful, but #1 is the best!

Post # 9
    3360 posts
    Sugar bee

Ohhhh that Alfred Angelo dress is just stunning ! I think it would be perfect for the wedding you described ! Do you have any pocs of yourself in the dresses ? 

Post # 11
    413 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

Wait until you can try them on and then decide.

Post # 12
    418 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: March 2012

the first one, its so elegant and so many dresses are strapless its nice to see a change, just stunning

Post # 13
    221 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 2012

I don’t think you’re going to go wrong with any of them, I think they are all beautiful!

Post # 14
    796 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 2012

Honestly I really like all three. Have you tried these dresses on in a store at all? Maybe they would have a different effect on you than on the model? 

Post # 15
    454 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

I really like the Alfred Angelo and Maggie Sottero dresses.

The topic ‘Help should I get Barcelona or Kristin by Maggie Sottero or 2302 Alfred Angelo?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors