Sol251 : (13 votes)
    27 %
    Sol238a : (35 votes)
    73 %
  • Post # 61
    6 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: September 2017

redearthlady :  Hi! Super late to the forum, but is your sol238a 2.5mm wide or 3mm? I’ve heard that it was 3mm so just wanted to check! Thanks!

Post # 63
    6 posts
    Newbee

redearthlady :  Oooh okay! Do you find the 2.5mm width to be proportionate to the 8mm stone? Or would a 2mm width look better?

Post # 65
    400 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: March 2016

redearthlady :  i have sol238a. It is a knife edge like the tiffany setting! Altho i havent seen sol251 in real life, it looks like it isnt a knife edge which would be different to the tiffany setting. 

Post # 66
    6 posts
    Newbee

redearthlady :  Thank you so much!! That is very helpful! Now to decide on whether or not I should minimize and round out the prongs on the sol238a or just keep it stock..

Post # 69
    6 posts
    Newbee

redearthlady :  Oooh I see!! Thank you again! I really appreciate all of your help! 🙂

Post # 71
    400 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: March 2016

redearthlady :  Sorry! I realised after I posted the comment!!! Your ring is beautiful 🙂

Post # 72
    852 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: March 2010

redearthlady :  hi! I still love your ring and I’m glad you still do too! 

Would you be able to post some side views/profile views of your ring? I have yet to see any with this model in rose gold. I’d really appreciate it! 🙂 

Post # 73
    106 posts
    Blushing bee
    Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
    I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors