Sol251 : (19 votes)
    33 %
    Sol238a : (39 votes)
    67 %
  • Post # 77
    14 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: February 2016

Tops are FB 251 on top, H&A 238a on bottom (sorry makes my finger look super fat haha) bottom is side of the new 238a with and without wedding band. Both stones 7.5mm but looks larger in the 251 setting bc it is higher. Im a size 7 ( rings 7.5 for swelling)

Post # 79
    37 posts
    Newbee

I got my ring! โ˜บ๏ธ Moissanite sol238a-F1 (newer version), 8mm (2 carat), size 9, 14K rose gold. 

And this is what my set will will look like after our wedding!

Post # 81
    37 posts
    Newbee

Thank you!!!  I actually didn’t know about the new version until I received it. When my fiance ordered the ring, he noted for the prongs to be minimized and rounded. We thought they were going to send us the traditional version with the change in prongs that we asked for, but they sent us the new version instead. I love it though!

The new version has the claw prongs and is set lower. Here’s a link of one of the rings they made posted on their instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/BacYnkFnoW0/?taken-by=moissaniteco

Post # 83
    37 posts
    Newbee

Ohhh good to know! No, they didn’t. I got my band from eBay! Thank you for helping me before to choose the specs of my ring! smile

Post # 84
    21 posts
    Newbee

xmisame :  I love your wedding band!! Can you give specs/where you bought it from? ๐Ÿ™‚

EDIT: Also is your stone colorless or near colorless? This is pretty much exactly what I am looking for in a set!!! So gorgeous.

Post # 85
    37 posts
    Newbee

wifeylifey :  Thank you!! The band is from eBay, and the center stone of my engagement ring is colorless.

The topic ‘Help! Sol238a v/s sol251’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors