(Closed) Help! Tacori 2620 with engraved band, thoughts?

posted 6 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
82 posts
Worker bee

I think it would look gorgeous. Im not one for a plain band. Plus the top ring is the one I am getting except with a cushion πŸ™‚ I love the vintage look of it.

Post # 4
4714 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 1998

OMG i love those styles PLEASE post pics when you get it…I think you should do whatever you like because you will be wearing it forever!!!!

Post # 5
70 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I think your ring would look gorgeous!!! But I’m partial to combining tacoris….that’s what my fiance did for me πŸ™‚  I say definitely go for it! 

Post # 7
70 posts
Worker bee

I’m not sure exactly how the whole transaction went, but I’m pretty sure that the jeweler combined the two! They have been our family jeweler for years and have a great reputation, and they did a great job. You can’t really tell at all! 

I’m pretty sure he combined this crown:

with this band:

and this is the result! πŸ™‚

I loooove it πŸ™‚ if you want to combine the two, I say go for it!! You will be pleased.  My fiance combined the two because he wanted a more complex band, but with a more simple halo.  It was actually the jeweler’s suggestion. 

Good luck!!

Post # 9
924 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

Ooh, I love the combination of both of them! Post if you end up getting it.

Post # 10
70 posts
Worker bee

@skeptigal:  haha yeah that is my pathology text book! I wondered if anyone else would notice πŸ˜‰ and YAY I can’t wait to see your ring!!!!!

The topic ‘Help! Tacori 2620 with engraved band, thoughts?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors