- 6 years ago
- Wedding: May 2012
1. Halo sleepsacks/swaddles. Tried other things for bedtime, but loved these. My son is almost a year and still sleeps in a sleepsack. These are awesome!
2. Moby, then Ergo. My son loves to be carried around. I love it too. 🙂
3. Lamaze toys. They wash up the best and can take a beating. Mine still look like new even though my son has been playing with them for 6+ months.
4. Little Remedies emergency kit. My son just had a cold last week and I found vapor rub in there for him so I didn’t need to run out to the store. It’s helped me out a few times with different ailments from gas to hard to get boogers.
5. My Brest Friend nursing pillow. I tried the Boppy, but hated it. The MBF pillow was so easy to use and helped me out with nursing so much. I loved it
1. Wipes warmer. I used it twice.
2. Bouncer without a toy bar. It was so soft, cute, played music and vibrated. My son hated it. The cheapo $20 one with a toy bar, he loved. Go figure.
3. non-onesie shirts for under 12 months. My son is very active and I don’t like his shirts riding up all the time when he is playing.
4. Boppy. I hated it. I never used it for anything other than it failing to help me nurse.
5. Bottle warmer. Not only did we get burned when we used it. I froze my milk in bags, so we just warmed the milk up under running warm tap water or a bowl of warm water.