(Closed) Help Veil or Headpiece Allure C176

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
413 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I would say go with the veil, the hair piece to me would suit a more vintage style dress. The veil is beautiful and gives a much better look. Oh and I love your dress. 🙂

Post # 5
4653 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Beautiful dress and I like #2 better but I think you can find something else to fit the dress better… 

Post # 7
528 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I love your dress- gorgeous! I think the veil wins here but agree that this one doesn’t do your dress justice. I can see it with a single layer cathedral veil myself, I think that would look stunning. Good luck!

Post # 8
762 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

You dress is stunning, very couture no doubt about that. I would definitely go with the veil. I think the headpiece looks a little too vintage and Mary Poppins for your dress. I would change the veil, it’s too plain, you need a veil that has a slightly beaded edge. Something that matches close to the beading on your bodice, but not too detailed. You don’t want the veil to take away from the gown (which is what the veil in the picture is doing).

Post # 9
1036 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Your dress is stunning, I actually love the headpiece with it.

Post # 10
451 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I like the headpiece idea since your dress is so wow maybe check etsy for some head pieces they have a lot of good ones.

FAITH - Vintage Inspired Swarovski Rhinestones Hair Comb

Crystal Bridal Headband with Birdcage Veil - Sophia our Couture Crystal & Silver Beaded Headband with birdcage veil for your wedding

The topic ‘Help Veil or Headpiece Allure C176’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors