- 4 years ago
- Wedding: August 2014
Hi bees!!! We are buying our booze and hiring bartenders to serve our guests! My fiancé and I are not drinkers…we know about 200 of our 300 guests are drinkers…we would like to purchase the high end booze, but I honestly know absolutely nothing about what liquor is better then what. I also feel like alcohol is important for the reception, and I feel like if I buy it now, its one less thing to worry about the month of the wedding. I was also wanting to make a menu, and list the drinks, & offer like 5-10 different drink things so people could be served faster. So my questions are…
1. As a guest, what would you like to see served at a reception
2. How far in advance can liquor be purchased?
3. What are some higher end brands of liquor/beer/wine that the majority of people seem to enjoy?
4. Is the menu idea stupid? Should it just be our signature drink In addition to whatever the guests want to order?
5. How much do I need to buy?
thank you bees!