(Closed) Help! What are these balloons called?

posted 8 years ago in Decor
Post # 4
610 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Are those punch balloons filled with helium?

Post # 5
360 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I think they are just regular laytex balloons, just really really big.

The topic ‘Help! What are these balloons called?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors