(Closed) Help-what do you call plate stand thingies?

posted 7 years ago in Home
Post # 3
1660 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I can’t see your photo on my iPhone but I believe the are just called plate stands.

Post # 4
1501 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

There is no picture, but I’m sure they are just called plate stands.

Actually I just googled plate stand and that is what they are.

Post # 5
1434 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

@MrsKitchenQueen: I bought a bunch from walmart for really cheap they were tall clear and heavy duty plastic but look supe nice and when they hold my plate stands up they look like they’re floating:)

The topic ‘Help-what do you call plate stand thingies?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors