(Closed) Help! What do you call this shape (or other similar types)?

posted 7 years ago in DIY
Post # 3
310 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I doubt there’s a name for this shape. I’m sure you could probably trace this..

Post # 4
811 posts
Busy bee

It’s annoying me because I feel I should know lol. You could always explain it to them or take the pic with you :-/

Post # 5
10287 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2011

Looks like a variation of a quatrefoil to me.

Post # 6
46681 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

@UpstateCait:  is correct- a variation on a  quatrefoil.

Post # 8
213 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

Yep, that’s a bracket shape!

The topic ‘Help! What do you call this shape (or other similar types)?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors