(Closed) HELP!! What do you call this type of bouquet?

posted 6 years ago in Flowers
Post # 4
2077 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

The first picture looks like a huge cascading corsage (like a cascading bouquet, but worn on the wrist?), the second looks like…a cascading corsage that isn’t on her wrist?  Haha

Honestly, I’ve never seen anything like those before.  Maybe someone else can help more!

ETA:  @julies1949:  I just saw your post.  Interesting…that doesn’t look like a napkin ring to me!  Haha

The topic ‘HELP!! What do you call this type of bouquet?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors