(Closed) Help, what do you think this centerpiece is?

posted 6 years ago in Flowers
Post # 3
2999 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Hmmm…It almost looks like very fine Easter grass or that tinsel stuff. Maybe look in the gift wrapping section of a store??

Post # 4
46383 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

The centerpiece is featured on Impulse Entertainment’s website. I would send them an email and ask.


or, you could use the sticky at the top of the dress board that tells you how to find more information about a pic and find:

here is the wedding,

Geek Chic!

http://www.rebelbelleweddings.com was the wedding planner

and the flowers were done by http://www.flourla.com/

here’s a better pic of the centerpiece on their website


In the end, I would email the florist.


Post # 6
452 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

it could be very fine wire, like what people use to make those custom hangers out of, but a smaller gauge….  they come in all different colors also so you can customize further.

Post # 7
5 posts
  • Wedding: December 2012

Hi! Did they answer? those are amazing!! Great job to julies1949 For sharing! I was thinking it could be the material Brillo pads are made of, just stretched out. I could be very wrong i just decided to take a stab at it. Good luck!! Keep us posted wiith your version of this!

Post # 9
2067 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I wondered if it was the same thing MaraH29 showed… I grew up calling that gracey stuff… gracey string or something 🙂 

But my first thought was tinsel

Post # 10
5 posts
  • Wedding: December 2012

YAY!!! MaraH29 i think that is exactly what it is!!! just a gray color! 

The topic ‘Help, what do you think this centerpiece is?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors