(Closed) help! what is this hairstyle called?

posted 3 years ago in Beauty
Post # 2
2612 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - Madison, WI

daniellemarie88:  Looks like kind of a modern take on a 1960s bouffant.

Post # 5
789 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I searched “high volume low chignon” and got some similar styles. For any teased styles, I usually start with “high volume”

The topic ‘help! what is this hairstyle called?’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors