(Closed) Help! What is this kind of ring called?

posted 6 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
837 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@littlestbee:  I am not trying to sound like a wise ass, but is the name of the item the “name” of the ring itself? The description, I mean. I know pretty much nothing about the whole ring thing, so I am curious, myself. Is the description not what it’s called?

Post # 4
9952 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2012

Hi @littlestbee: First and foremost… I see that this is your first post on WBee… so a BIG Welcome to “the Hive”

I don’t think there is a specific name… for this style of Wedding Band.  Just words given to describe the ring… like EBay has done.

14 Kt Rose Gold – Milgrain Eterinity Band… set with alternating Bezel and Prong set Round Diamonds (.32 CTW)

I’ve seen a lot of similar rings lately (especially amongst those Bees who like the Stacking Trend)… so wouldn’t be surprised at some point in time if someone doesn’t come up with a name for this style of band.

So far tho, I haven’t seen a name.

Hope this helps,


Post # 5
1098 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

That style of ring was originally made by Tiffany’s so I’ve seen it called a Tiffany style band, I also recently messaged a jeweler about recreating that exact ring but to fit with a halo engagement ring and he called it marquise band. 


Post # 6
119 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

It is based off the Tiffany swing ring. 


If you google Tiffany swing replica you should find options. You can also google marquise and round band.






The topic ‘Help! What is this kind of ring called?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors