(Closed) Help! What is this neckline called?

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
7219 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2015

@b53191:  Any of these look right? 

Post # 6
62 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

it’s a modified sweetheart

Post # 7
204 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

seems like what you are describing is decolletage based on the helpful pic by @lia


Post # 8
94 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@b53191:  I think what you’re talking about is usually referred to as a “modified sweetheart” neckline.  The modified doesn’t always have the points, but sometimes. It’s more of a scoop than a traditional sweetheart. If you just describe that neckline to someone in a bridal shop they should be able to pull what you’re looking for 🙂 

Post # 9
3283 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

I loved PolyBlonde’s picture too, if that’s what you’re referring to, haha. I would call it a scoop neckline with princess seams, but I’m not sure there’s a name for it specifically.

The topic ‘Help! What is this neckline called?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors