(Closed) HELP! where can I find this?!

posted 6 years ago in Decor
Post # 5
146 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

You can buy cheaper frames and fake pearls from the craft store and hot glue them on.  Last resort though.

If you’re in Canada…I would suggest checking out Home Sense.  They always have tons of picture frames on sale.

Post # 6
14494 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Hobby lobby has similar ones.  I think they are about $5 each, but when they have their half off sales plus the coupons you could prob get them for around $1.50.

Post # 7
6998 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2011

would you be willing to make them?

you could do dollar store frames http://www.dollartree.com/floral-decor/photo-frames/Metal-Photo-Frames/202c206c206p316473/index.pro

and self adheasive pearls (though i’d def glue them on)  from michaels or here: http://www.amazon.com/Kaisercraft-Self-Adhesive-Pearls-50-Pack-Pearl/dp/B0032JJR96/ref=sr_1_sc_1?s=arts-crafts&ie=UTF8&qid=1329493884&sr=1-1-spell

The topic ‘HELP! where can I find this?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors