(Closed) Help! Which dress do you like better?Enzoani Fada Vs. Blu by Mori Lee 5108.

posted 7 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which one do you like the best?

Enzoani Fada

Blu by Mori Lee 5108

Keep looking(You can do better)

• Post # 17
    3967 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: September 2014

I’ve tried on the Fada and I just felt suffocated at the top– and I’m a pretty modest person. I would rather get the ML and splurge on a lace bolero for more coverage from iheartbride on etsy 🙂

Post # 18
    1075 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: November 2013

Love the Fada, it’s unique!

Post # 19
    4435 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

The Fada is incredible! I think it’s absolutely perfect on you:)

Post # 20
    864 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

The Fada is incredible! When I scrolled down I couldn’t believe that dress, so unique and beautiful! It would be great for a Catholic ceremony too. The Mori Lee is meh – I feel like i’ve seen that same type of dress so many times, kinda the basic bridal dress.

Post # 21
    1326 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

I think the Mori Lee looks better on you, but I would not wear it in the church. The Fada also looks nice, though.

Post # 24
    624 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 2013

@Future_MrsSantana:  As much as I love Enzoani (I’m an Enzoani bride myself) and as biased as I am when it comes to lace dresses, I must say I’m not too crazy about the Fada on you. You have a beautiful figure, which both dresses do accentuate, BUT that thick lace trim along the edge of the neckline of the Fada somehow cuts you off in a strange way. I love that neckline and honestly, I feel like you can find one out there that will flatter you a lot better if that’s the style you prefer. The Mori Lee, on the other hand, is beautiful on you, but I personally am not a fan of that criss-cross ruching thing on mermaids, so I voted that you could do better. BUT that being said, if that style suits your personality, I say go for it!!! The beauty of having so many different styles out there is so every bride can find one that reflects her! 🙂

Post # 25
    2346 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: November 1999

I had to come back to say again go with the Enzoani. The word that comes to my mind when I see that dress is UNFORGETTABLE! the mori lee is beautiful, sure. but I think the illusion neck is so eye catching without being distracting. It draws the eye to ur gorgeous figure! The mori lee looks plain and a little wrappy/bandage-looking when compared to the exquisite lace of the Enzoani.

Post # 26
    15 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: September 2014

I love the Enzoani! It is much more unique.

Post # 28
    28 posts
    Newbee

Love the Fada, it’s unique!

Post # 29
    603 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: February 2014

View original reply
    @Future_MrsSantana:  sleeves are not necessarily required for a catholic wedding. All of the catholic weddings I’ve been to,  the brides wore sleeveless dresses

Post # 30
    2 posts
    Wannabee
    • Wedding: June 2014

Your body language in these photos makes it seem (at least to me) like you are more confident in the Mori Lee dress. You just seem to stand a little taller with your shoulders back in that one. I think you look great in both, but of course it really comes down to which one makes you feel the most beautiful! 

I absolutely love the Fada but I am biased because it’s my dress! The swiss dots along the illusion neckline give it such a vintage look and it is sexy without being over the top.  If you look at the model photo from the website it doesn’t look good at all (at least in my opinion) because it just hangs on her, but if you have some curves I think it looks so much better. 

Post # 31
    86 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: January 2014

I really hope you go with #1 – you look flawless! Not many girls could pull off that dress, and it’s much more original than the 2nd. You look breathtaking in #1!

The topic ‘Help! Which dress do you like better?Enzoani Fada Vs. Blu by Mori Lee 5108.’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors