- 7 years ago
- Wedding: May 2012
For the gift on our wedding day, I want to get Fiance a RHR. He has had his wedding band (and has been wearing it) since April of 2011, so I thought it might be fun to present him with a ring that’s actually new on our wedding day hahaha. He seems to like wearing rings as a whole, so I think this is definitely the route I want to take.
I’ve been struggling to find something that he might like in some of the local stores I have been to. Maybe the bees can help if I give some parameters:
1. He doesn’t like that black metal that’s really popular right now (I forget what it’s called) or tribal/tattoo-ish looking designs.
2. He doesn’t seem to like lots of large diamonds, but something small might be fine.
3. His wedding band is two-tone, so I’m sure he’d be open to different metals (I think I’d like to stay way from Sterling Silver and Stainless steel…sizing issues and durability issues).
4. He likes flashy rings, so I was thinking maybe a gemstone ring with lots of detail.
5. I’m willing to spend up to $500 on the ring, but could be swayed up to $600 if it’s something really special.
6. I’d like it to read less like a wedding band and more like something that is clearly intended to be worn as fashion.
I’ve looked online and in-store, but I haven’t seen anything jump out at me just yet. I’m willing to see anything you ladies come up with!