(Closed) help with what this is called??

posted 8 years ago in DIY
Post # 3
1205 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Looks like damask pattern to me?

Post # 4
3620 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Yup, definitely damask!

The topic ‘help with what this is called??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors