(Closed) HELPPPP Please any Philadelphia venues under 80.00/pp?

posted 6 years ago in Venue
Post # 3
674 posts
Busy bee

Do you specifically want in the city or are you also willing to look at the suburbs? Do you have a specific look/feel/theme you want matched by your venue selection or is it just about getting the space and serving the food so you can focus on guests and a good time?

Post # 5
674 posts
Busy bee

I have done events at the Spring Mill Manor up in Ivyland. Beautiful facility and great service. Their standard wedding package, I believe, is above your budget. However, you could always talk to them about what services you can cut to get it within the limit.

Another thing to research would be wineries around the area. Bucks has some great wineries, and I know one in Newtown offers up their property for rentals. You would then have to find your own catering and serve their wine, but it might be worth exploring.

Looking out west, there’s The Desmond in Malvern, but I have no idea what their price points are for weddings. I’ve only been out there for other types of receptions and events. Good food and service from the perspective of a guest, though.

The topic ‘HELPPPP Please any Philadelphia venues under 80.00/pp?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors