(Closed) HELPPPP Please any Philadelphia venues under 80.00/pp?

posted 6 years ago in Philadelphia
Post # 3
530 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Hi,

It’s really hard to find, believe me, I looked for ages.  If you are willing to travel a bit outside phillly, try luceins manor, you get a ton of food for the money. www.luciensmanor.com   

I checked this place out, it’s in port richmond philadelphia.  A nicer area, lots of row homes but good area.  If you don’t mind estetics, then this is definitely a place to look.  The outside isn’t special, you need to have a shuttle bring guests from a hotel or meeting point, or, they offer valet parking which is reasonably priced.  There is NO street parking or parking lot.  They allow byob which is a huge savings, go buy all your alcohol from liquor store and bring it to venue yourself.  Just say you have a distributor in your family who would be purchasing for you.  (thats what I said and she was cool with it)  They gave me a great package for 85$ a person, no site fee to use the place.  Again, it’s not a palace, but it will work!          www.richmond-hall.com/ 

These are the ONLY places I could find in that range.

I am getting married in December in Atlantic City at the Sheraton.  They gave me a great package for 90$ pp but once you add in tax and service charges it’s 118,

Post # 4
66 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Try The Regal Ballroom…that’s where I am having my recpition. There usually run specials that’s why we went with them..it was $75pp, but they include almost everything the only thing u need is your Dj!!!!! I hope this help

Post # 5
23 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I am using the Brossman Center in Northwest Philadelphia.  It’s on the grounds of the Lutheran seminary (no religious restrictions), and has a beautiful chapel/banquet hall.  It’s $2,000 to rent the space, and you can choose your own caterer (they have a preferred list, but we went off the list without problem).  So, you would be able to have a good bit of control over the catering cost if you shopped around.

Post # 8
674 posts
Busy bee

Check out Rose Bank Winery in Newtown (Bucks). They have a very reasonable rental fee, and you can bring in your own caterer. They do have a list of preferred vendors that range from super affordable to much more expensive. However, you can bring someone new in, but I think they charge a refundable fee or something. Basically, just something to cover their property until they know the vendor won’t damage their property or behave badly. I haven’t checked with them for a while, but they were very reasonable when I last checked and the photos looked great.

Post # 9
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2012

P and P caterers are under $80

Post # 10
60 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I am looking for the a venue within your price point as well.  It is way harder then I thought!

Post # 11
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I booked the Gables in Chadds Ford. They are only 35-42/pp with great alcohol packages as well (& cheap!). and their rental rate for a saturday is only 500! It only fits about 90 people, unless you do longer tables you could definately fit more. They also offer everything included type of thing. It has a beautiful barn/rustic look. and the outside is gorgeous! 🙂

Post # 12
382 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

I’m not sure if you found a venue yet, but we’re at the Radisson in Trevose.  Their cheapest, but still pretty inclusive, package starts at 76/person.

Post # 13
2854 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@msshawna51:  Riveredge in Reading

Post # 14
37 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

We’re at Sweet Water CC- Rustic Charm / Golf Club  – Great packages, AMAZING FOOD after 2 tastings!   http://www.golfsweetwater.com/  We are paying $85/pp including tax and grat.!

Post # 15
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Try the Centre Bridge Inn in New Hope, PA….  awesome venue!  Charming historic Inn witha  waterview!

The topic ‘HELPPPP Please any Philadelphia venues under 80.00/pp?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors