Post # 1
I started it on Sunday out of bored and am watching the finale right now. I pretty much love it!
1. I have loved Landon Liboiron since he was Declan on Degrassi. And the entire long haired gypsy thing has always been a huge turn on for me. Yum.
2. Bill Skarsgard aka Alexander Skarsgard’s younger brother? Yes please.
3. Very cool werewolf transformation.
4. I liked that, with the exception of who the bad wolf was, I wasn’t able to guess what was going to happen next.
5. The bro-mance is awesome (and believeable). See 1 & 2 for why.
What did you think?
Post # 3
How about any Friday night bees?
Post # 4
@MissTatas: i have been watching I dont know if I love it or hate it… Creeps my out a bit. My husband is asleep I am going to go watch one.
Post # 5
We found it a bit slow to get into and almost stopped watching it a few episodes in. But we finished it, and it was pretty good. The ending was interesting!
Post # 6
@bbfyso: I tried American Horror Story. That creeped me out and I had to stop watching! For some reason, supernatural creatures don’t have the same effect on me as ghosts do.
@tallierand: I read a review with someone (the director?) and they said they approached it differently than a regular TV show. Since they were releasing all of the eisodes at once, they used the first few to build the characters vs. the story.
I am reading the book now. It was portrayed extrememly well from what I can see. The action, the dialogue, and the “feeling” are almost identical which speaks a lot to the talent of the author and the actors playing his characters.