@amandamichael: I like the colors & fonts you chose.
– Are you aware that it still says “Custom page” on the top? I’d change that…
– Maybe with the link send a “heads up, there is music on the page” for people who might open it at work?
– I usually prefer having the same fonts / same size on the different pages (at the moment “Welcome” is for example different than “The proposal”); but that’s up to you.
– Welcome-page: Not sure how important of a role the kids play, but maybe you want to add “Natalie, Haley and Isaac are excited for their parents to get married”?
-Proposal-page: You have a heart at the bottom, spelled this way <3; I’d probably lose it because I’d think my grandma wouldn’t know what it is.
-Wedding party page: Like a pp said, the pictures are not the right hight-width- ratio; maybe you need to crop them out in advance to avoid this; and just out of curiosity: why do your children have different last names? (I don’t mean this in any rude way & I am totaly okay if you’re telling me that’s none of my business)
– Guest activities: If possible I might add one or two sentences at the top, something like “We want you to have a great time. Here are some suggestions about what to do. The kids love the zoo…”
-Photo Album: At the moment on the 2nd picture all the heads of your kids are cut off in the little preview; I’d rather cut off part of the legs so that their faces are visible
– Contact us: I find that a little odd to have this sort of submission thing; As a guest I’d rather find an e-mail-adress or a phone number there; if you don’t want to add these, that’s fine, but then maybe add a sentence like “Feel free to get in touch with us the way you usually do, if there are any questions also feel free to use this form”.;
– I like your idea to add a page about “How we met”, but I’d say only do it if you have time for it; with the proposal-page people already learn a nice detail about your life