(Closed) Hey 2013 brides

posted 6 years ago in July 2013
Post # 3
1114 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Hi

I’m 20th July 2013 too!  We’ve booked the venue and I’ve bought my shoes.  That’s it.  I should probably get my bum into gear, but I’m doing exams at the moment so I figured I’ll probably sort it in the summer before I start my new job.  Our venue’s doing the catering so we don’t have to worry too much about that, and we’re doing quite a lot of diy stuff too.  It would seem we have a lot of talented family and friends!  So far, I have provisional agreements from people to do (or help with):

cake
stationery
photography
DJ
band
hair
makeup

Beyond knowing that the colour is going to be purple, and my favourite flowers are orchids, we have no more ideas!  It’s driving my mum nuts… 

Post # 4
3720 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

So far we drafted a budget and guest list, because members of a new church so we could register for pre-cana, reserved the chapel, found a priest to marry us, reserved the venue, and picked out the menu. Our next steps are engagements pics, finding a photographer, and ordering save the dates

Post # 5
2 posts
Wannabee

@Nnsterling2002:  Where in the UK are you getting married?

I’m having a destination wedding in London on July 27th, 2013, we haven’t chosen a venue yet…

Post # 6
12974 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

We’ve got the venue, officiant, caterer, and photographer set.  E-pics are next on the to-do list once this semester is over for me! 🙂

The topic ‘Hey 2013 brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors