(Closed) Hi Girls!!! any Coments or pictures of the Maggie sottero RD1044 Wedding dress?

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2010

I bought this dress last summer for our wedding coming up in April (4/23/2010) in West Palm Beach, Florida so I too am a FL bride:) I tried on five dresses (only b/c my mom told me to try on others  “just to be sure”)…otherwise this was the second or third dress I tried and loved the look, feel, etc. instantly. I’m very short/petite and quite small everywhere except I have giant hips! This dress hides my hips and flows so nicely without adding any unwanted bulge. It really “fits like a glove”…I wish I could wear it more than once HA HA! I wanted something “flowy” and fun yet elegant and easy to wear at the same time…I didn’t want to worry about being uncomfortable during my wedding at all. …The acutal qualifty of the dress is amazing…it’s heavy and made very well but not too over bearingly (is that a word?) heavy- hard to explain! Basically, it doesn’t feel or look cheaply made! I was a little worried that it would make my small/short frame look shorter but after I had it hemmed, it really looks great! You can get it in a zip or corset- I would recommend the coreset so you can make it as tight or as loose as you want/need it for losing/gaining any weight. …I feel like I’m riding on a cloud when I wear it lol

Hope this helps… good luck 🙂

Post # 4
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I absolutely love Rehearsal Dinner1044!  I had my heart set on it for a month because I’m having a beach wedding in Melbourne, Fl.  I tried on a bunch of Maggie dresses over the weekend, and it came down to Phillipa and Rehearsal Dinner1044….I ended up going with Phillipa because it was a little bit more formal which fits our wedding better.  Had I been getting married on the actual beach rather than an oceandeck I would have definitely gone with Rehearsal Dinner1044.  Here’s a picture of it on.  I definitely suggest getting it…it’s the perfect beach wedding dress.

[attachment=841262,105511]

Post # 5
2083 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

i think it is a beautiful dress!!

Post # 6
2459 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

I bought it too as we are having a casual beach wedding . I love it I am short and petite and it is the only dress that didn’t swamp me and make me look short.

The topic ‘Hi Girls!!! any Coments or pictures of the Maggie sottero RD1044 Wedding dress?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors