(Closed) Hilton rose hall spa montego bay wedding december 2012

posted 6 years ago in Destination Weddings
Post # 3
3886 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I have never been to this resort, but I do a lot of business with Hilton’s all over the world. The best advice I can give is for either you or your fiancé (whoever’s name is on the bookings, and if it’s both, just pick one of you) get Hilton elite status. Diamond is highest (and it’s what I have) but you need to spend a lot of money to get it. Gold is the next level and it’s usually also expensive to get, but Hilton does a “short cut” type of program where you can earn Gold status from 4 stays in 90 days. I see that you are in England and this program looks like it’s USA hotels only but you may want to do some research. If you can get it to work, it’s well worth the cost of 4 one-night visits to a cheap Hilton. Hampton Inn’s tend to be cheapest. Link: https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/landingpages/mvp.aspx?sid=A6o96K

Why do this? Well, like any chain hotels, elite members tend to be treated better than general members or non-members. This means more attention from the staff, better rooms (usually not massive suites, but often a better view or a nicer bathtub), and if there’s a problem, better resolutions and faster action. You also get free breakfast and free wi-Fi, although that is generally only extended to 2 rooms in the party.

The hotel will know you have status. They won’t know how you got it. They will treat you like a high-revenue customer, not a one-time guest. If you decide to try for this, a simple email to your contact at the hotel once you’ve been granted status ought to be enough. Just say “oh I forgot to put my Hilton Gold number on this, it is 1234567, could you add it to my booking?” and they will get the message.

Post # 5
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 2012

I am getting married here also, on Dec 12th, 2012.  if you have heard anything else, positives or negatives, please let me know 🙂

Thanks

Post # 7
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 2012

2pm! how about you?  Do you have a lot of people coming for your wedding?  We have 50 people coming.

Post # 10
2 posts
Wannabee

hello my fiance and I are planning our wedding at the hilton in mobay..we wanted to know who is best wedding planner to contact or help us with our wedding plans

The topic ‘Hilton rose hall spa montego bay wedding december 2012’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors