(Closed) Hit & Run

posted 8 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
1602 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

that sucks.

i’m sorry to hear that, and i definately understand wanting to hit the guy who did it with a brick. i would’ve too.

Post # 4
2289 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

So sorry! That totally blows. Don’t worry, karma will get the culprit….grrrrrrrrr…

What are your options in regards to a new car? Is borrowing a possibility?

Post # 5
3788 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Someone backed into FI’s truck and left a huge scratch and dent across the entire frickin’ cab. Not nearly as bad as yours but I can sympathize with your anger. I am sorry that people can be such assholes and now you are stuck dealing with it, and I hope that you end up with a suitable solution soon.

Post # 6
1956 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010 - Tannery Pond at the Darrow School

Oh no, that SUCKS!!!!!

I’m sorry, what a shitty thing to wake up to…That actually happened to me over the summer here in NYC, since I park my car on the street.  It wasn’t as bad as yours but someone basically side-swiped my parked car and put a MASSIVE dent complete with scratches on the passenger-side door…

Most miserable feel ever, I’m so sorry!

Post # 7
1075 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

holy crap, I’m sooooo sorry to hear that!  I totally hate hit and runners.  That happened to me TWICE!  Luckily it wasn’t as damaged as yours, but there is still a noticeable dent in my car.  Luckily, I’m a true believer of KARMA.  I hope your hit and runner ran a red light, got pulled over by a cop and had 1000 kilos of marijauna in their trunk.

Post # 8
400 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

I’m sorry. Will your insurance help with a rental?

Post # 10
5498 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

that’s freaking lame! I’m sorry that happened to you! Hopefully you’ll be able to figure something out before your week really gets started! = (

The topic ‘Hit & Run’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors