(Closed) Hit my 100 pounds lost goal right in time!

posted 7 years ago in Fitness
Post # 93
3051 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

@ashleyk_xox:  what weight were you at in the 2nd pic of your OP? I’m not much less than what you weighed at your heaviest & your 2nd pic is about what I’m going for (mainly I’m 98% certain I could NEVER get as thin as you are now lol) You look absolutely stunning! I don’t know how you did it but I’d be willing to bet there’s nothing comparable! I can’t imagine how it would feel. Congrats on your HUGE accomplishment & your wedding!!

Post # 94
62 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@ashleyk_xox:  you look absolutely STUNNING!!!!! congratulations on your weight loss– it must feel so incredible to know you worked hard and accomplished such a goal 🙂

Post # 95
1074 posts
Bumble bee

Wow!  Well done!  You look fantastic and your smile says it all!

Post # 96
172 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@ashleyk_xox:  You look AMAZING! IN ALL 3 PICS! But I am so happy that you had a goal in mind and just went for it. Such an inspiration! 

Post # 97
Hostess
11165 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

@ashleyk_xox:  Well you looked stunning! Sorry to hear about your photographer, that is awful.

You must be so proud of what you have accomplished. I have to ask how you feel emotionally now that you are basically a different person? Do you struggle with feeling fat? Do you know your body like you did before?

I lost 140 pounds in two years and it is a struggle still to really know and appreciate my body. I’m not a size 8, I wish, but I am healthy. Now that I am pregnant it is only that much more difficult to know that yikes I am going to put weight back on! Just curious how you feel and your thoughts now that your wedding day has come and gone.

Best wishes to you and your new husband!

The topic ‘Hit my 100 pounds lost goal right in time!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors