- Mrs. Mouse
- 4 years ago
- Wedding: September 2009 - Barr Mansion
Hi bees! Now is your chance to participate in a hive-wide swap of handmade, store-bought, or something-in-between holiday cards. The perfect chance to get some fun goodies in your mailbox and share the love with fellow hive members!
If you’re new to the hive (welcome!), we do these swaps a few times a year. You get three partners, they send you a card (and if you have amazing partners, sometimes recipes or sweets), and you send each of your partners a card as well. Super simple and super fun!
Here are all the details you need:
- 3 partners each
- Final sign up date is Tuesday, November 25, 2014
- Mail by date is Friday, December 12th, 2014. Please keep in mind that if you have an international partner that you’ll need to allow extra time for postage/shipping.
- Please, if you sign up, DO send your partners their cards. There’s nothing more disappointing than waiting by your mailbox only to have it empty each day.
- If you’re planning on sending baked goods or treats, please check in with your partners about allergies. Alternately, if you have allergies, please post them on the swap-bot swap page so your partner can give you a sweet surprise that you can actually enjoy.
- Before you mail your goods, please remember to send a photo to me by following the instructions at the end of this post so we can feature your gorgeous creations on the blog!
If you’re new to our swaps, follow these steps and you’re in!
1. Visit Swap-bot to create an account. Your name and address remains private and is only disclosed to your three partners. Promise. It’s a good idea to sign up with the same screen name as your WB name since a lot of our bees like to personalize the cards, and send thank yous for the cards they received.
2. Now that you have an account, you can follow the link to the swap:
Please post on this thread and I will PM you the password for the swap.
3. You’ll see this as the main page for the swap:
- This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by Mrs. Mouse.