(Closed) Hive-Wide Holiday Swap 2014!

posted 5 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 107
1022 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

Mrs. Mouse:  Hola! I have been uber busy with work and fighting off laryngitis BUT I was able to get my gifts out TODAY to my buzzing bees. I sent the pic, as requested, even though I’m 2 days late. 

Wilson2Beemsformaldehyde & MissEli – I truly hope you enjoy your package once it arrives! Happy Holidays!

Post # 108
4161 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

CocoClassic:  Woohoo!! I’m MissEli on swapbot!! I’m so excited to get it πŸ™‚

Post # 109
591 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2017

I had a crazy, crazy week, but my letters are now sent! Yipee!

Post # 110
712 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Sent out everything today. πŸ™‚ 

Post # 111
777 posts
Busy bee

CocoClassic:  oh yay! I can’t wait! Thank you in advance πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Post # 112
1022 posts
Bumble bee

Wilson2Bee &  Ryansgirl awesome sauce! Pls do let me know once you get the package and if you feel so incline, take a pic too! 

Post # 113
1022 posts
Bumble bee

ruby26:  I got my card! love the deets on the paper and my name on block letters are dope! Thank you so much and happy holidays! 

Post # 114
567 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Mrs. Mouse:  got mine out yesterday due to a family emergency.  I’ll have the pictures to you today!

Post # 115
411 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Sunset Hills Country Club

Seneca09:  I got mine this weekend! Thank you! I love it! The hot chocolate was delicious!

Post # 116
591 posts
Busy bee

LoveMyBrit:  Thank you for my package! I LOVE the card you wrote me and ADORE these earrings!!

Post # 117
591 posts
Busy bee

ruby26:  Got my card! Thank you so much for taking the time to write me such a heartwarming message! It really made my day. πŸ˜€

Post # 118
784 posts
Busy bee

Meglin:  Oh GOOD! I was worried, because earrings can be hit or miss depending on a person’s style, so that’s a big relief to hear you like them!! And I’m happy to hear the package made it safely to you πŸ˜€ 

Post # 119
2697 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

@onedaymrsL I got my card and ornament, thank you so much! They’re beautiful! Funny story is not only is the ornament relevant because of the website but my family runs a bee farm and honey is one of our wedding favours! Perfect!

Post # 120
1845 posts
Buzzing bee

winterwoodlandbride15:  I’m so glad it arrived on time! I was really worried with the post! I love that a bee has so much meaning to you πŸ™‚

The topic ‘Hive-Wide Holiday Swap 2014!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors