(Closed) Hive-Wide Holiday Swap 2014!

posted 5 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 121
1888 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

LadyBear:  Thank you so much for the sweet card and sweet treats! They were wonderful!! I love that we have the same name- what a coincidence! πŸ™‚ Thank you for making me feel special with your holiday package!

LoveMyBrit:  Your package and card made my week! What a sweet note! Thank you so much for spending so much time to make this exchange special!

CocoClassic:  πŸ™‚ Glad you liked it! Have a wonderful holiday season!

Post # 122
4493 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

ruby26:  You’re welcome – I’m glad you liked it! I’ve never met someone with my name who spells it the way you do – I like it!

Post # 123
2697 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

Hey swap bees!

Just wondering if the ladies I sent to received their gifts OK?

Almost Christmas time!! πŸ™‚

Post # 124
351 posts
Helper bee

AprilinTX:  Got your card and ornament. Both are on my tree πŸ™‚ Believe it or not- no more snow at all in Buffalo, they are predicting a green christmas

littlechickie:  eclipse:  Nothing in the mail here yet.

Post # 125
4892 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

wanabeabee:  Thank you so much for the scrub, so thoughtful! I can’t wait to use it.

Sunshine23:  Thank you for the mini calendar and magnet. Your card was adorable!!

Marilyn (sorry, no user name was listed): Thanks for the card – so simple, but so cute!

Post # 126
617 posts
Busy bee

winterwoodlandbride15: I got mine! Thank you for the ornament! Fiance put it right up on the tree!

stephanie091512:  thank you for the coco! I can’t wait to enjoy it!

MrsMustang: thank you for the beautiful card!

Post # 127
351 posts
Helper bee

Post # 128
351 posts
Helper bee

Mrs. Mouse:  Just a heads up I didn’t recieve anything from 2/3 of my partners.

Post # 129
509 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

MrsGlover:  Im not sure who you had but I had one partner that I marked as “did not send anything” but I got theirs today. It arrived late! Im guessing shipping issues with the post office/Christmas/etc. Hopefully this is what your case is. I hate that you did not get 2 out of 3!!!

Post # 131
567 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Ndcdesigns, wherever you are!  I see you didn’t receive my package!  I am hoping it is just delayed, but please know that it is in the mail!  I’m so sorry it is taking so long!

Post # 133
2679 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2012 - Southern California

wanabeabee:  I’m so glad you got it!! Enjoy πŸ™‚

Post # 134
987 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

AlmostMrsPeck: Thank you for my lovely card! It arrived on Tuesday πŸ™‚ Happy New Year! x

Post # 135
466 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

AllieBee12:  Thank you for the card, it’s still on my mantle! Sorry it took forever to respond, but I really hope your holidays were great. 

The topic ‘Hive-Wide Holiday Swap 2014!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors