(Closed) HM in U.S. under $2,500 in Nov?

posted 7 years ago in Honeymoons
Post # 3
962 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

The keys in general are great – Pennekamp Reef Park in the upper keys is fantastic and Key West, albeit can be a bit party-ish, is pretty wonderful too.

I’d recommend St. Augustine, FL or Savannah, GA as both have rich history, laid back romantic flair and are affordable.

Post # 4
746 posts
Busy bee

How about Hotel Valley Ho in Scottsdale? It’s not the first place you would think of for a honeymoon, but we’ve send a couple of honeymooners there, and they loved it.

Post # 5
331 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

We’re doing Puerto Rico. I think Nov is the off season there, so it should be pretty inexpensive, and the weather is great then. We’re doing small B&B type places, so I don’t have any info about all inclusives.

Post # 6
13101 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2010

I don’t think I’d recommend Catalina Island unless you are both really outdoorsy (hiking, mountain baikes, etc) and/or SCUBA dive.  Plus – it isn’t very warm there in November at all and you’d freeze if you even thought about getting in the water.

I’d recommend looking at Puerto Rico or the US Virgin Islands.  The Keys could also be really nice.  If you’re looking for warm, Savannah, GA (as recommended above) wouldn’t be good. Really interesting city but not warm at all in Nuvember.

The topic ‘HM in U.S. under $2,500 in Nov?’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors