(Closed) HMB wedding 11.24.12 Need ALL venders!

posted 6 years ago in San Francisco Bay Area
Post # 3
1697 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@angie.derek.anderson:  Private message me. I am getting married in SF which is like 30 min from Half moon bay. I’ll give you a list of ALL my vendors you can use as a good lead. I got INSANE deals:) 

Post # 4
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@angie.derek.anderson, I can’t imagine how difficult it is to get a wedding planned from thousands of miles away.  Here are some seemily reputable vendors I have found:

Photobooth: PixyBooth, SF PhotoBooth, Magnolia Photobooth, Photobooth page on HCTG

Cake: Schuberts Bakery, Sweet Adeline, Kara’s Cupcakes,    Cake page on HCTG

Event Planners: Lily & MintTrisha Dean, One Fine Day, Beginning Bliss*, 

And here’s the Yelp page for HMB weddings

I haven’t done too much research on photos, DJs, lighting, videographer and floral, but hope these help narrow you search in some categories a bit.

*Note: I know her personally, so you’ll have to take my recommendations with a grain of salt.

Post # 5
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Hello I live right by HMB. I do not know what I can do…I am still in the planning process myself. But I can do what I can…you can message me and I will give you as much info as I can. Where in HMB are you getting married? I am looking for caterers myself so maybe when I find one I can pass them off to you! We are working with a very small budget as well…it is so hard…california is expensive…are you having an indoor wedding? My friends got married in HMB in november and it rained…i know they moved their entire wedding to a restraunt in HMB so i can get that infor for you. I know she said it was about 100 a head…so just let me know what you are looking for…i would be happy to help and it might just help ease my anxiety…HMB is beatiful though…i go there a lot and would be happy to take pictures of places just to get you more amped!!!

So keep me posted..and once you message me i can give you my email and we can talk more..not sure if this is a “safe” place to post my email…i already get enough spam!!!

Good luck <3

Post # 6
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@angie.derek.anderson:  I am getting married in HMB on 10/27  I am happy to share my vendors and research I have on vendors (spreadsheets).  We have most of our vendors book and we are on a tight budget.

Post # 7
Hostess
1427 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Message me; I planned my wedding out in HMB within a 6 month engagement period.

Can give you a bunch of vendors and recs. 🙂

Post # 9
26 posts
Newbee

@angie.derek.anderson:  I’m not getting married until the end of next year so I’ve only begun to look at vendors, but we already have our photographer! She’s actually in Santa Cruz which is about 1 hour from Half Moon Bay and has a bunch of crazy deals going on right now. I love her photography, it’s so dreamy – Hayley Anne Photography.

The topic ‘HMB wedding 11.24.12 Need ALL venders!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors