(Closed) Hole press?

posted 7 years ago in DIY
Post # 3
1667 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

well that looks like letterpress to me, which has to be done on an actual letterpress machine. You may have to pay someone to achieve the look you want, but I don’t know a ton about paper products so I could be way off base.

The topic ‘Hole press?’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors