- 6 years ago
- Wedding: September 2010
The time is upon us for the Holiday Card Swap 2011!!! Home made or store bought, spread some Hive love with the card swap!
This year we’re going to swap with 3 partners again, with a final sign up deadline of Monday, November 28th. Your final mail-by date will be Thursday, December 15th. If you have international partners, it would likely be a good idea to mail in advance of that date so they get their card before the holidays! On that day, I’ll hit the big red “assign partners” button, and Swap-bot will email you with a notification. You’ll need to visit the swap page to see your partner assignments (it won’t be in the email).
If you’re new to our swaps, follow these steps and you’re in!
1. Visit Swap-bot to create an account. Your name and address remains private and is only disclosed to your three partners. Promise.
2. Now that you have an account, you can follow the link to the swap:
Please post on this thread and I will PM you the password.
3. You’ll see this as the main page for the swap (pretend it’s the Holiday one though okay?):
Click “Join swap”.
4. You’ll be taken to this screen (again, pretend that says Holiday Card Swap):
Click on the “Yes! Sign me up!”, and enter the password when prompted. Bingo bango, you’re all signed up!
5. Now just keep your eyes peeled for the partner assignment notification and come back to the swap page when you receive it! On the right side of your page, you’ll see a button that says “See the partners you send to”, click that and you’ve got your people! Yay!!!
6. Now that you’ve got your partners, bust out your crafting supplies (or pocket change if you’re a non-craft type, we don’t discriminate around here) and get to work!
7. Before you pop those holiday puppies in the mail, remember to send a photo of them to wbcardswap (at) gmail (dot) com. We’ll be including them in the blog again this year 🙂