(Closed) PLEASE HAVE YOUR PHOTOS IN BY MIDNIGHT PST DEC 21! Holiday Card Swap 2011

posted 8 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 167
7339 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

@Usuki:

Oh yeah, so glad to hear that.

Post # 168
7339 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

@PinkMagnolia: Thank you sooo much for your beautiful card I love it!

Post # 169
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2011 - Barn at Valhalla

OK, I sent mine yesterday. Sorry for being a late loser. BUT they are handmade and have a special surprise. And I think it’s listed me as my pre-blogger bee name of ktbrady. So, if you are expecting a card from ktbrady, that’s me, and I swear, it’s coming!!!

Post # 170
213 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Woohoo!! I just got my last card ๐Ÿ˜€

Thank you micahg ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 171
637 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I can’t seem to message Mrs. Ladyfingers- I hope she sees this! Love the ‘awkward’ card and love the choccy even more! 

Post # 172
141 posts
Blushing bee

I’ve received all three cards.  Thanks Mrs Ladyingers, SugerPlum and Renee6407. Happy Holidays.

Post # 173
133 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

When can I assume my cards will not arrive/be sent? Two of my senders haven’t logged onto swapbot since before partners were assigned (one of which has a 1 as a rating from several people from a previous swap), and the third one says sent over two weeks ago, but I’ve received nothing (not necessarily their fault, just bad luck I guess).

I was really looking forward to getting some fun mail for a change! I’m kinda bummed.

Post # 174
466 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011 - Sweet ceremony by the sea and sunset celebration on the North Shore of Hawaii

Yayyy! Got my 3 cards too – they’re fantastic and I’m obsessed! Thank you, @usuki, @adeshewa & @futuremrsmason!

Post # 175
5667 posts
Bee Keeper

@jillmatt: Sent you a PM!

Thanks to Bakerella, Jacinda10/Eagle and Lawgirl12 for the cards!

Post # 176
1239 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I’ll have to go through my cards, I’m in like 3 swaps this year. But I know the one I got was a really cute handmade one. 

But I have only gotten one, unless someone else has corgis o_O

Post # 177
3374 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@couawilou  Yay! you got it!!! I was worried it would take longer to go to Canada!

Mine were homemade too… sort of. I designed and printed them myself (that counts right??)

Post # 179
5667 posts
Bee Keeper

@bakerella: They turned out beautifully!

And I meant to thank MissTM, not Miss Eagle (though I’m sure he crads were lovely as well)! That’s what I get for posting so late!

The topic ‘PLEASE HAVE YOUR PHOTOS IN BY MIDNIGHT PST DEC 21! Holiday Card Swap 2011’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors