(Closed) Home wreckers do not exist!

posted 2 months ago in The Lounge
Post # 46
Member
3953 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

There’s such a thing as a homewrecker.

When your partner cheats on you, your partner is wrecking your home. Your cheating partner is a homewrecker.

Homewreckers exist, it’s just that the wrong person is given the label.

Post # 48
Member
1173 posts
Bumble bee

What shall we call these women who break the “girl code”? xo

Post # 49
Member
411 posts
Helper bee

I do think that side pieces are equally responsible IF they are fully aware that that they are sleeping with someone who is married. The cheating spouse is awful for stepping out but so is the other person for participating in such a terrible situation. 

I don’t talk to one of my cousins because she is proud to sleep with married men. She always said that the wives were at fault for not keeping their men happy enough. yellOne of my cousin’s children was with a married man. The MM was affluent and she wanted him to leave his wife for her, so my cousin talked about stopping her birth control so that he could impregnate her. He divorced his wife for unrelated issues many years later but he didn’t leave his wife for my cousin. Now my cousin is with one of my parents’ best friends. He left his wife of over 30 years for her. My cousin acts like she is such a great woman to be able to break up a long marriage.

I think my cousin and her married men are all disgusting. 

Post # 51
Member
678 posts
Busy bee

I just don’t really get the point of the OP.. Yes the one who is IN the relationship made the committment is the one breaking that but that doesn’t make the other person blameless at all. There’s no limited amount where 75% of the blame has to go to the cheating SO and the other 25% goes onto the person cheating with them. They can both take their own deserved 100% and be equal assholes.

Post # 52
Member
82 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2029

Homewreckers do exist.  Both parties are equally guilty, but there are women and men out there that want to destroy somebody’s relationship.  There are people who go after marrried individuals and don’t even think twice seducing someoe’s wife/husband.  Those are most def homewreckers.  Like if a friend is trying to get in my partners pants (not that he would cheat), I consider that a homewrecker.

Post # 53
Member
422 posts
Helper bee

Homewreckers do exits. I have a friend who’s husband cheated on her with a coworker. That coworker knew he was married she pursued him to no end until she got what she wanted. Also this woman was married as well. When my friend found out she demanded the other womans phone # and she called her and told her to tell her husband that she was cheating on him. The reason she did this was  because she figured it wasn’t fair that while  her home was torn apart the other woman was all care free at home. She thought  that it was fair for the other womans husband to know the truth. From what my friend told me the other womans husband call her and  they talked to each for support. So IMO that qualifies them both as homewreckers.

I also think that even if a woman is single and she sets her eyes on a married man and KNOWS he is married and still pursues him she is also to blame. They both are!! It’s still considered adultery either way you look at it IMO.

Post # 56
Member
1344 posts
Bumble bee

Homewreckers exist. There are people out there who relish in the drama of affairs and seek them out. They generally like to act like the affair just blossomed out of nowhere with no action on their part. The “homewrecking” generally occurs after shit hits the fan and the other woman/man doesn’t back the fuck off to perhaps give the marriage/family a fair chance at reconciliation.

If semantics makes you feel better, then great. People who knowingly partake in an affair with a married person are scum just the same and saying they have no duty to not be shits to fellow human beings is just par for the course in how those folks justify their pathetic behavior. 

Post # 57
Member
9011 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2013

isn’t the home wrecker the cheating spouse?

Post # 58
Member
1344 posts
Bumble bee

ajillity81 :  it could be either. I think it is a general insult for cheaters and those who knowingly partake in such affairs.

Post # 59
Member
9011 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2013

chocolateplease :  i totally agree. i believe home wreckers exist.  i was using the OP’s logic that if she doesn’t consider the other person the home wrecker, wouldn’t the cheating spouse be the home wrecker.  s/he wrecked their own home.

The topic ‘Home wreckers do not exist!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors