(Closed) Honeymoons for My November 2013 Brides!

posted 6 years ago in November 2013
Post # 3
375 posts
Helper bee

We’re going to Disney World for the week.

Originally we thought about a cruise but the dates didn’t work out for us (didn’t want to have to drive all night to get to the cruise terminal on Sunday and start our honeymoon exhausted) so we’ll take our time and drive down to Disney the day after the wedding, spend a week at the resort & parks, and come home on Saturday and still have a day to get things back to normal before going back to work.

Post # 4
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2013

We are going to Italy- its the wettest month of the year but my Fiance is dead set on going then. I plan on buying a pair of Coach rain boots and eating tons of pasta! 

Post # 5
40 posts
Newbee

We are thinking of flying out to the West Coast and visiting Oregon, Washington, and California, just relaxing and eating and drinking all sorts of delicious things!

Post # 6
1278 posts
Bumble bee

We decided to have two honeymoons! (Greedy!) Smile 

We will go somewhere not so far away immediately after the wedding for a week – we were thinking either up to the great barrier reef or over to Bali – our travel agent is looking for the best deal for us.

Then in April 2014 we are heading over to America, going to do San Diego, Vegas, Austin and NY! 

Post # 7
612 posts
Busy bee

Were thinking about going to a friends getaway place in the mountains in PA for the weekend after the wedding and then we are doing the Honeymoon package on the Disney Cruise to the Bahamas in April 2014. So excited!!!

Post # 8
54 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

@CupcakeLove:  that’s exactly what my Fiance and I are doing. except we’re going to Melbourne for our mini-moon.

i’m super excited about our US trip. starting with a couple of days in LA, hopefully a week in NY, then couple of days in Chicago, Washington, Boston, Miami, then down to Mexico for 4-5 days before we come back to Aust.

Post # 9
1278 posts
Bumble bee

@futuremrscummings:  Enjoy it! I live in Melbourne so can thoroughly recommend it ๐Ÿ™‚ If you want any restaurant tips or advice let me know! 

Post # 11
40 posts
Newbee

@Spade504:  Hey! I was in Norway a few summers ago, but not in a major city, and I’m not sure about Reine. However, before Norway we went to Stockholm, Sweden and it was one of the MOST romantic cities I’ve ever been to. Just a gorgeous city, water everywhere (like a clean Venice!), amazing restaurants, amazing culture…just wonderful. I would highly recommend it, and since they are so close, maybe you could spend time in both!

Post # 12
207 posts
Helper bee

We were originally thinking Thailand, but now we really want to do Brazil… We haven’t decided 100% yet. Basically, we’d take anything that is tropical and warm and fun! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 13
610 posts
Busy bee

It’s true, November isn’t exactly the nicest month to be in some countries…. my guy wants to go to Ireland, me: Paris. So we may try to do both. Though I’m not sure it will be very nice that time of year. But really who cares, it’s Europe!!

Post # 14
751 posts
Busy bee

Getting married on the Big Island of Hawaii, then off to Kauai for a week alone with the new hubby. Plan to go to New Zealand and Australia before we have kids. 

Bora Bora was my dream trip, but we just can’t swing the cost right now and I don’t want to do a trip like that halfways. It will have to wait. 

Post # 15
751 posts
Busy bee

@MissGemini:  actually, Paris isn’t bad at all in November. My parents lived there for two years and we visited them in the winter and it was great!

Post # 16
610 posts
Busy bee

@Stargaze31:  Oh that’s good to hear! What’s the temperature usually like?

The topic ‘Honeymoons for My November 2013 Brides!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors