(Closed) Honeymoons for My November 2013 Brides!

posted 8 years ago in November 2013
Post # 32
458 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

View original reply
@kg1185:  Date twin, and almost honeymoon twin!  We were deciding between St. Lucia and Seychelles, and Seychelles won. 

Post # 33
1114 posts
Bumble bee

We’re doing 2 honeymoons too! One will be a mini-moon, possibly a staycation. We might just stay at the hotel in our hometown where we’re getting married for a few days after the wedding. If we don’t do that we’ll just fly to like Toronto/Ottawa/Montreal/Vancouver or something and stay at a nice hotel there for a few nights. Then in January or February we’re going to go away for a week or two somewhere warm. FI’s in charge of planning both honeymoons, my only requirements are that for our warm vacation we go somewhere all inclusive and adults only, and with as few flights as possible.

Post # 34
363 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

We are planning a mini-moon in Vegas, then a longer European trip for sometime next year!

Post # 35
2490 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2018

We’re going to Hawaii for two weeks in January/February. We decided not to go right away in November because the weather here sucks Jan-Mar so we’re waiting until then.

Post # 36
128 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@2BeeMrsE:  Aww that would’ve been so cool! Im sure Seychelles will be just as fun though!

Post # 37
55 posts
Worker bee

We are going to the US Virgin Islands

Post # 38
113 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@erinbacher:  You and I have the same date! We are doing a brunch reception and then heading to NYC…congratulations!

Post # 39
62 posts
Worker bee

We’re heading to Gatlinburg for a week. It’s really pretty there that time of year. Love the mountains 🙂

Post # 40
101 posts
Blushing bee

We’re going to the Yucatan! Three days in a Colonial Spanish city, one night at a Mayan ruin, and five days at an AI resort. We can’t wait to experience this perfect mix of relaxation, adventure, culture, activities, and history.

Post # 41
32 posts
Newbee

On a tight budget here! We will be going to Charleston, SC 🙂

Post # 42
113 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@MrsA_2B:  Charleston is beautiful! I used to live there…very romantic…have a great time!

Post # 43
513 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@MontfordsGirl:  That’s awesome! Congratulations to you also. 🙂

Post # 44
45 posts
Newbee

Just booked a week in Aruba! Very excited! I can’t believe how fast November is coming up!

Post # 45
45 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@Soon_to_be_wed:  Love the date! we finally settled on a resort in Aruba! Have you decided?

Post # 46
371 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@aeroplaneoverthesea:  Yes!  We decided on the Sun Palace in Cancun.  Aruba sounds great!  Are you doing an all inclusive still?

The topic ‘Honeymoons for My November 2013 Brides!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors