(Closed) Honeymoon for under $2000!!

posted 7 years ago in Honeymoons
Post # 3
2854 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I think this is definitely doable, especially if you can drive and forego airfare – maybe not for the all-inclusives, which were pricy when I looked at them, but still a nice trip. A cruise might be another option.

Do you have a wholesale club nearby? Or have you checked out Groupon or Living Social getaway type packages?

Post # 4
7901 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2012 - Pelican Grand Beach Resort

You could go to St. Augustine.  The beaches there are amazing, and there are a ton of adorable bed and breakfasts that will give your honeymoon an intimate feel.  Since, St. A is the USA’s oldest city, there is a lot to do in town, but you can easily take day trips to NASA and to Disney/Universal/Sea World.

Post # 5
391 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I’m a Disney World convert.  I would love to do Disney for a honeymoon.  All the staff congratulate you when they see your “Just Married” (now it’s “Happily Ever After” I think) buttons.  Granted, you don’t get everything included at Disney but you could get a meal plan in which meals and non-alcoholic drinks are paid for ahead of time.  Depending on when you go, you can get it rolled into your package for free.  Just watch for promotions.

Post # 6
868 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

If you’re thinking about Florida, it is totally worth the trip to head down to the St. Petersberg/Clearwater Area!  I have to admit, when we went to Disney we (and the kids!) were really disappointed!  There are lots of stunning resorts and beaches in St.Pete’s and Tampa is a hop, skip and a jump away!  There is also a big shopping mall (International Plaza) right by the Football Stadium if that is your cup of tea!

Post # 7
1253 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

$2000 is more then enough for a great honeymoon for 2. We are flying to Mexico from ABQ (New Mexico) and staying  an all inclusive resort for under $2000 for the both of us. Keep in mind, I do have a timeshare and it saved us a ton of money with the hotel and all inclusive fees. But livingin SC you can go to a few island choices under $2000. You just have to plan it in advance. Good luck. I will send you a message because I have 2 weeks in my Timeshare that I won’t be using because of our wedding.

The topic ‘Honeymoon for under $2000!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors