- 10 years ago
- Wedding: October 2009
I’ve spent the last couple hours going through the honeymoon board on here, looking for something to help me come up with ideas. We have some pretty specific guidelines, which is why I’m not really finding anything to help me out. We’ve been wanting to go on an Alaskan cruisetour for forever, but we just can’t make it happen right now, unless anyone knows of any really good deals.
- We have a VERY limited budget
- We would like to be able to drive where ever it is we go(so somewhere in the U.S. – we’re in Missouri right now)
- I would like to be able to get some ideas and stop/stay places on the way and from our destination
- We love doing outdoorsy stuff, camping, canoeing, etc
- Some beaches are fine, but we definitely don’t want to spend the entire trip just laying on the beach.
- We would probably have about a week, either in March or May
Some places that we’ve been thinking of is anywhere on the east coast, or maybe the southwest? If you have any specific towns/states, is there anywhere that you would suggest to stay/eat/thing to do or see?
I would really appreciate any help or ideas you guys would have!