I have visited maui a few times, it’s amazing!
The area you are staying is the area I had always stayed at! These ideas aren’t in any particular order..
1. Kaanapali Beach is really fun, there are be pretty large waves sometimes and it’s beautiful sitting there. To the right is a really big black rock that is good to snorkle around (watch out for people jumping in from above though).
2. Lahaina is a town just south of where you are staying. Front street has some decent shopping and there is a really large banyan tree.
3. A sunset cruise of some kind would be nice, although there won’t be any whales that time of year.
4. If you like sea turtles/snorkling there is a fun snorkling boat that takes you out to a sandbar out in the ocean where there are tons of sea turtles, I can’t remember the name but you could look into it!
5. Haleakala- I have never done this but everyone says it is a must see
6. Road to Hana (black sand, water falls, etc.)
7. Lahaina Civic Center Craft Fair is a pretty decent fair that takes place every sunday. It’s a good place to pick up some souvenirs.
8. Napili Beach is nice too (it’s just north of where you are staying). This is a really good place to hunt for sea glass if you are interested in that.
9. Going to Lanai for the day is a great too!
10. Iao Valley State Park- if you like hiking
11. Some of my friends had gone ziplining and really enjoyed it
12. Surfing/surfing lessons! Just make sure you get a good teacher
The Gazebo Restaurant by Napili Beach has awesome breakfast and a nice view, but you have to show up early if you don’t want to wait in line.
Dukes Beach House is a good restaurant too (more pricey)
Have fun! 🙂