Honeymoon recommendations (for May/June 2018) – traveling from WI

posted 1 year ago in Honeymoons
Post # 2
233 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2019

I vote a cruise! Fiance and I have booked one to the south pacific islands for our honeymoon; no flights, all food and accommodation included and it’s easy to to find them at around 3k for 2 people 😊

Post # 3
430 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2019 - City, State

Perfect weather for California! I’d go out to LA and travel to the nearby beaches and Catalina island if you can! 

Post # 4
627 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

I vote cruise.  Many of them include all meals and you can partake in various adventures too around the islands.

Post # 5
433 posts
Helper bee

I’m not a fan of cruises so I would do a hotel somewhere. Cancun is an easy flight from Wisconsin and there’s tons of affordable all-inclusive options. 

Post # 6
2527 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

I’m also from Wisconsin and we did a cruise. It was a great time. All inclusive, we upgraded to the drink package as well. We did excursions at the ports which was super fun! 

Post # 7
345 posts
Helper bee

If neither of you are seasoned travellers go all inclusive! Then you know you’ll get a good experience adn the logistics will be so much simpler! Don’t know exactly what cost looks like but I’ve heard great things about the Viking Cruise line and they have lots of destination options!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors