(Closed) Honeymoon Recommendations in April 2017. No ZikA:)

posted 3 years ago in Honeymoons
Post # 2
9379 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2013

iceland, ireland, portugal, spain

Post # 3
637 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
ajillity81 :  I would go to Napa, Lake Tahoe, or Ireland 

Post # 4
1241 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Hawaii.  Kauai specifically is amazing for hiking and outdoors and is very relaxing.  There have been a few Zika cases in Hawaii, but none of them acquired there.  All brought back from Zika locations.  

Post # 5
191 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

I haven’t been but I would say Hawaii too.  It may be far to go though.  We are thinking of going next December, trying to avoid Zika too.  I would love to go back to Costa Rica but Zika fears are affecting that 🙁 

Arizona?  Sedona could be nice?

Post # 7
9 posts
Newbee

Iceland!

Direct flights from Chicago are only about 6 hours. Iceland is all about nature and activity. Rent a car for the week and explore, and spend a day at the Blue Lagoon for the ultimate in relaxation.

Post # 8
631 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
Noreen Philbin-Gleich :  No Zika in New Zealand – lots to see, adventures abound and it’s really nice!

Post # 11
631 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
Noreen Philbin-Gleich :  Eeek, sorry.  I just knew it was closer than Thailand (from North America that is).  Hope you find your honeymoon destination soon!  There are a lot of great ideas on here 🙂

Post # 12
765 posts
Busy bee

You mentioned Belize.  Are you looking for a beach spot in particular?  I second Hawaii or CA. 

The topic ‘Honeymoon Recommendations in April 2017. No ZikA:)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors